Hey Guys, Welcome back to File Border’s new article. In this article, I am going to explain you How to Install Python on Windows?. Before going to this topic I would like to explain What is Python?. So without wasting time lets get started.
What is Python?
Python is an Interpreted, Object-Oriented Programming Language similar to PERL. Python language has become the most popular programming language in the world today because of its clear syntax and readability.
Python is easy to learn, as well as Python portables, which means that it can be used in many Operating Systems, including UNIX-based systems, Mac OS, MS-DOS, OS / 2, and Microsoft Windows 98, Different versions are included.
Python is also known as the general-purpose programming language. Python was first created in 1991 by former Netherlands resident Guido van Rossum.
Python is currently in its 3rd version, which was released in 2008, although originally The 2nd version was released in 2000 is still in common use.
Python can be used for a wide variety of applications. This language is designed to be easy to read and understand so that anyone can learn this language easily.
The source code of Python is freely available which can be reused and improved.
I think you have understood the Python topic. Now let’s learn How to Install Python on Windows.
How to Install Python on Windows
To getting started with Python 3, you have to access the Python Interpreter.
Different ways of accomplishing this:
- Python can be obtained from the Python Software Foundation website python.org. You can download Python suitable for your operating system from this website and run it on your system.
- Some operating systems provide a Package Manager that can be run to install Python.
- On macOS, the best way to install Python 3 involves installing a package manager called Homebrew.
- On mobile operating systems such as Android and iOS, you can install applications that provide a Python programming environment.
How to install Python on Windows?
Python does not come with Windows, but this does not mean that Windows users cannot use Python. If you want to install Python in your Windows, first you need to go to the python.org website.
Steps to Install Python on Windows:
Step1: Download the Python 3 Installer
- Firstly, open any browser in your system and visit to python.org.
- You will see the tab bar in it, move the mouse pointer on the Download Tab, and click on Windows.
- You will see a list of all the released versions of Python.
- Now select the version which you want to Download.
- Scroll down and select either the Windows x86-64 executable installer for 64-bit or the Windows x86 executable installer for 32-bit.
32-bit or 64-bit Python?
For Windows, you have to choose the 32-bit or 64-bit installer. Here is the difference between the two:
If your system has a 32-bit processor, you should select the 32-bit installer.
On 64-bit systems, either installer will actually work for most purposes. The 32-bit version will typically use less memory, but the 64-bit version performs better for applications with deeper computations.
Note: If you get this option “wrong” and you want to switch to another version of Python, you can uninstall Python and then download another installer from python.org and reinstall it.
Step 2: Run the installer
Once you have selected and downloaded the Python installer, run it by double-clicking on the downloaded file. After completing the installation process you will be able to runt it.
Online Python Interpreters
Alternatively, there are many websites that allow to use Python Interpreter online without installing anything on your computer.
If you want to run Python on your machine without installing it, there are many web sites that will help you to run Python without installing it.
You can easily install Python in your system by following my method. I hope you will like this article. If you like this article please share it with your Friends and Family. Thank You.