If you want to send a Document to someone quickly, you can email a digital copy instead of sending or faxing it through the mail.
You can scan any Document from your Smartphone and send it from one place to another. If you lose your original Document, you can easily use the scanned Document.
You must have used a Desktop Scanner which is similar to a photocopier. These are very heavy and expensive.
But in this article, I will tell you How to Scan Documents From Your Smartphone. This makes the process faster and convenient as compared to traditional scanners.
Some of the most popular scanner apps include CamScanner, DocScanner, Tiny Scanner for Android and iOS, Scanner Pro for iOS.
You can use any of these apps to scan your documents.
How to scan a document with your phone:
- First of all, install any of the scanner apps mentioned above on your mobile.
- After this, place the document on any desk or table that you want to scan.
- Open the scanner app on your phone, then follow the instructions that appear. The exact process will depend on your app, but you will usually have to place the device directly above the document, then use the device’s camera to capture photos.
- The document will be saved as an Image or PDF file on your device.
- Now you can email the file to someone else, upload it to your computer, or save it to the device for your records.
Scanning documents on a mobile device is fast and easy, but the results are not always as consistent as you can get with a desktop scanner.
- Always use bright, direct lighting on your document to improve the overall quality of your documents.
- Shadow and indirect light can make parts of the document unreadable after scanning.
I hope you will understand How to Scan Documents From Your Smartphone. Please share it with your Friends and Family. Thank You.