YouTube is the most famous Video Streaming Platform in the world. It is a platform where you get to watch many things at once, like TV shows, Music Videos, Movies, Games, etc. and even easier to search for new information.
Nowadays, most of the users like to listen to the songs on YouTube because they can easily find the songs of their choice on YouTube, but the biggest problem is that as long as you keep YouTube on your mobile screen video plays and as soon as you lock the mobile screen or come out of YouTube, the sound of the video will also stop.
So Guys, In this article I will teach you How to Play YouTube Videos in Background on Android.
Follow the Below Steps:
- First of all, open Google Chrome.
- Then search YouTube.com in it.
- Search the video you want to play.
- Then tap on the three points in the upper-right corner of the screen, and then select the “Desktop Site” option from the drop-down menu.
- By doing this, the desktop version of YouTube will appear on your mobile.
- Play the video again.
- Now tap the Home key at the bottom of your mobile screen. The video stops as soon as you see your home screen.
- Now drag Notification down on the screen of your mobile. You will see the current video played on YouTube.
- Just Click That | As you do this, your video will start playing in the background.
By following this trick you can play Youtube Videos in Background. I hope you will like this trick. Please share this trick with your Friends and Family. Thank You.