Nowadays, security has become very common in computers or mobiles. Everyone keeps passwords in their mobiles and computers. This is also true in a way because both our data and devices are protected by passwords and There is no fear of theft.
If your computer has Windows 10 and you also want to keep your computer safe then today we will tell you How to Change Password in Windows 10.
A goo:d password is the one that uses letters, numbers, and symbols, usually, it is best if the password is at least 8 characters long.
Although we recommend you use an alphanumeric password format because it is more secure, you can also change your password to a PIN or image that allows you to sign in to your Microsoft account.
How to Change Password in Windows 10
Step 1: Click on the Start Button at the bottom left of your screen.
Step 2: After this click on Settings
Step 3: Then select Accounts.
Step 4: Select Sign-in Options from the menu.
Step 5: Click Change under Change your account password.
Step 6: To change your password, you must sign in with your current Microsoft account password. Enter your password in the box. Click on Sign In.
Step 7: Microsoft will send you a new code to change the password through the phone number associated with your account.
Enter the last four digits of your phone number to verify that it is the correct number. Then press Enter.
Step 8: You will receive a code on your phone. Enter the code.
Step 9: A new page will direct you to enter your old password and then type a new password. Re-enter the new password. Then press Enter.
Final Step: You will see a message that means you have successfully changed your password!
How to Change Password to Pin in Windows 10
Step 1: To change your current password above follows steps 1-4.
Step 2: Within Sign-in Options, click Add under Pin.
Step 3: To change your password, you will need to sign in with your current Microsoft account password.
Enter your password in the box. Click on Sign in.
Step 4: Enter New Pin in the first box and enter it again in the second box. Then click on OK.
Now you can use this PIN to sign in to your Microsoft account.
How to Change Password to Picture Password in Windows 10
1. Follow steps 1-4 under Change your current password above.
2. Under Sign-in options, click Add under Picture Password.
3. Enter your Microsoft account password to verify your account. Then click on Ok.
4. Click Choose Picture. Choose a photo from your files.
5. If you like it, click on Use this Picture or click on Choose New Picture. You can also drag and drop your image.
6. You have to set three gestures that will become part of your picture password.
7. If you see a message with Congratulation, it means that you have successfully created your image password! This picture will appear when you sign in to your Microsoft account.
By following the above steps you can change your Windows 10 Password. I hope you will like this post. If you liked this post please share it with your friends and family. Thank You.